The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween...










Well it is not quite Halloween yet, but to me I feel like the holiday keeps coming and going. We had a fall festival at church and it was a lot of fun. As you can see the kids got all dressed up in their costumes and they were so excited. It was a like a trial run for Friday night! I also spent a couple of days in my classroom talking about Halloween and its history. I decorated my classroom with pumpkins, spiderweb, lights, and witches' brooms. I must say that this time of year is a lot of fun. In my district we get Halloween off, our fall break consist of two days which are usually the last two days in October, depending how it lands. I am resting at home and enjoying the two days that I have. Yesterday was Kennedy's birthday, and I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her since it was parent teacher's conferences and I had class. But today we are going to the mall and going to have some fun.


3 comments:

Callie Thurell said...

I am sooooo incredibly JEALOUS!!! I can't believe you get Halloween off!!! However I do have to say I like seeing the kids dressed up and being able to go through the school on our costume parade. But I would much rather STAY HOME!!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Ditto to what calli said! I am on my lunch break wishing I was home. This week was so busy that we didn't even have time to carve pumpkins - so now I have 4 uncarved pumpkins at home. Enjoy your time off & see you tonight!

Sherry Stark said...

Hey! I was able to get back in :)
I had to go through my own blog to get here though!