The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Decade day...

It was spirit week at Madison #1 (where I work). We had such a great time. Kennedy is in 5th grade so she dressed in the fifties and I am a 7th grade teacher, so of course I got to dress 70's. It was awesome. We had such a good time, it was a lot of fun. We also had a great time shopping for our costumes at the spirit store. The other picture is my friend Tiffany, she is the other 7th grade teacher. She is a great girl and I couldn't ask for a better "other half". She gets to teach 8th grade too, so she dressed in the 80's. It was so much fun and the students really got into it. Did I mention that I love my job!

3 comments:

Sherry Stark said...

When did you dye your hair?

Edna Guerrero said...

Oh my gosh... that's what your hair looks like when you get up in the morning. I love it! You look sassy!

Misty Holt said...

It is pretty funny and fun! We had such a good day... the best part is my friend Tiffany and I left for our half day and went to McDonalds for lunch, and yes we ate inside! Everyone was starring, and if you can imagine the McDonalds at Camelback and 16th st is a happening place at 12:00!