The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am in love...


I had to share this picture with everybody. This is my nephew and me. I am in loooove. When I look at this little boy, I feel like he belongs to me. I know that he doesn't, but in some ways he does, right? He is my only nephew and I want to spoil him rotten. I try to imagine what the sound of his laugh is going to be like! I just want to tickle him and make him laugh. He is just a delight and such a blessing to my life. I love being an Auntie!

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

I love the picture! I don't know what it is about Kenny being a dad, but it just brings me to tears everytime I think about it. I am positive that you will be the best tia (aunt) ever! Can I be your niece so that you can spoil me too?