The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Questions I was asked this week...

Okay, so I am always being asked questions, all day long! Of course, I am a teacher, that is what I do, I answer questions. Questions all day long can get a bit exhausting... but for the most part I am really patient and try to answer all of those questions... if I can't answer it, there is always Google. But the silly questions that I am asked are usually from my kids... okay, so are you ready for these????
1. "Mom, is it true that Marco Polo brought noodles from Italy to China?" - Taylor
2. "Mom, when did Chinese people discover American food?" - Taylor
3. "What does the word, A B S T I N E N C E, mean (as they spell it to me)?" - Lil Colby
4. "Do Chinese people do gymnastics?" - Taylor
5. "Did you walk by that tortilla place when you were little?" (Yes, I am so old that cars did not exsist!) - Taylor
6. "Mom, I don't want to whistle while I work!" - Marley (I know that is not a question, but I had to include it).

I guess it is clear that Taylor is the most curious one out of the group, does it surprise you? Anyway, I just jotted down these silly questions and thought I would share.

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

So... when did Chinese people discover American food? Your kids are way funny!!!