The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a Miracle

OkAY, can't believe it, but a miracle happened, yes they found my lap top at the DO. Okay I am calm. Anyway, I cut nine inches off of my hair and dyed it yesterday... whoa! I think it is a drastic change. I would post pictures, but I hate pictures of myself.

Colby is finishing up the last steps in the hiring "process" of becoming a cop. This has been the most intense couple of months for us. I don't think I have ever prayed so much in my life. The scariest thing is I know it is only the beginning, I will continue to pray 25 times a day (or more) for the rest of my life. One thing is for sure, I have become close to my Heavenly Father.

Please keep us in your prayers as Colby continues to go through this process. Hope all is well for everyone.

2 comments:

S said...

Mist, I am glad you found your laptop. We will for sure keep you guys in our prayers. We wish colby good luck!!! Love ya guys.

Edna Guerrero said...

Holy Batman Misters... I can't believe that your laptop was actually found. Yippee for honest people!!! So you cut and dyed your hair? Dude, I bet you still look drop dead gorgeous! YAY