The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, July 21, 2008

Turning 30!

Well, yes I am 30 years old now, and I can say that I don't feel any different. I think that everyone pays too much attention to age. It wasn't that big of deal, and it just gave me an excuse to buy myself something. With that being said, I finally bought Bare Minerals. I am not sure if anyone else uses it, but I have been curious about it and had my face done Friday night. I was so impressed, that I bought the kit. I have been experimenting with it, so my makeup has been just a little freakish! My friend Bethany even noticed and said that my face looked different. I took it in a positive way because if anyone knows Bethany, she would have told me I looked weird. I like it a lot and it is really easy to use. I hate powder, and never use powder, so I was a little hesitant. Anyway, if you have wondered about it, call me and I can give you the low down on the product! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

Misty I totally love that product, bought it 2 years ago and now I wear nothing but that! Great choice