The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, July 28, 2008

Freakin' Out!

Over the weekend I noticed that my laptop was missing. I prayed all weekend for a miracle and woke up first thing this morning to call the DO. No luck. No one turned in my laptop and I have to go in and see my princpal today. I am really upset and thought for sure someone seen it and turned it in. My last night of school was Thursday night and I remember loading my stuff in it, but I can't remember if I rolled it out to the car. Anyhow, it is gone and I am trying to remain calm and positive! I can't wait for work to start and I can get my life back in order. Please pray that someone saw it and is going to turn it in.

2 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Holy toledo batman! That is way sucky! I do hope it gets turned in. Do you need a hug? Cause if you do, I will call someone to give it to you! HA HA.. But seriously, I hope you get it back.

Misty Holt said...

Yes, they finally found it... I locked it in my classroom, HA! Safe and sound...