The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Girls camp 2008

I just got back from girls camp late Sunday night. Wow, what an experience. I was entertained all weekend by Edna, Jaqui, Nikkel, Jackie Lee, Becky, Tobie, and Cindy. We were quite the crew. We had a blast staying up late and laughing until our guts hurt. I don't think that I have ever laughed the way I did this past weekend. Edna was so hystarical. One of the best quotes from her this weekend after someone told her that she was going to hell, "I have to, that is where all of my friends and family are going to be." She was so funny. We did a lot of reminiscing with each other, we made some confessions too, right Tobie? We not only had fun, but I was feed spiritually. The sacrament meeting was absolutely amazing. I will never forget the spirit that was there that morning, it makes me teary eyed just thinking about it.

3 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

The late nights were soooo fun!

Nikkel said...

We had so much fun as leaders!! Can't wait to see all of the photos and get together again to party!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Why do you always lie about me. We would have all gone to bed early if it weren't for you keeping us up! You were the cabin 10 clown! hee hee Can't wait for the camp leader get together! Make sure to bring your shot glasses!