The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Tradition

Traditions
Now that I am in charge, I have made some traditions with my kids. One of the traditions has been baking all day on Christmas Eve with Katherine and Jes.Kennedy isn't into this at all.


Katherine and I are going to give Martha a run for her money.

Ofc. Holt doing what he does, being a Rockstar

We love this tradition. Thanks kids!
Another tradition we have is opening one present on Christmas Eve, which just happens to be PJs. This year Colby and I exchanged our gifts too! Dont laugh too hard at my face, okay?
Sweet Tay

Kennedy getting excited about opening some PJs.
Martie loving her Pjs, she is so much like her mother, as you can see below.My incredibly adorable son.
Ofc. Holt getting ready to open his present, now seriously don't laugh!

He went to Jared's! Seriously, you said you wouldn't laugh! Yikes, next year I am totally doing my hair and makeup after I finish baking!
Here is the story. My mother lost my wedding set, and after 2 years of looking for it she found it. She called Colby and he got it fixed. It was a huge surprise... I thought I would never see it again.

No comments: