The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Sunday, December 6, 2009

1 Shepard, 2 Ward parties, and a partridge in a pear tree...

Ward Party
Saturday night was our ward party. It can be described with three words: Big, Cold, and Uplifting. I love going to ward activities, but to be true to myself, it has been a long time since the Holt family has attended a ward function. I am not going to explain all the reasons why. Anyway, we had so much fun that we attended two ward parties in one night. One of the main events in our ward was the nativity play. This was definitely the high light of the night, and maybe for me it was because my son was a Shepard, who knows :). Here are a few pics in case you missed it.
Rehearsal (Colby with green jacket on)

Actual play (Colby with blue towel on his head)

After we left the ward party (we left early because, simply, I was FREEZING) we went to Vineyard's Ward party. Ofc. Holt went with us even though he was tired. It was nice spending time together on a Saturday, even if it was just for a few hours. The kids had a lot of fun and we were all in bed and asleep at 8:30 PM.

No comments: