The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, Yay!

It's Monday and I am so excited to be finishing up the second quarter of school and the last week of school for the year 2009!
Changes are on the horizon... Yesterday our ward was split, Ward splits are tough, always have been. I am sad, but this time for different reasons. I am sad that I am going to get released from my calling :(. I will miss all of those YW that I get the honor of teaching every Sunday. I will miss my friends too. Some of them I have known for a really long time and we have outlasted lots of splits, but it has come to a point where we were separated. I am sad. But to look at the positive side, we still get to go to the same building and we don't have that long drive. I feel bad for those who do have to take that long drive to the stake center. It's not like it is that far, but when you get used to leaving your house 4 minutes before church starts, it is hard habit to break!

11 day till Christmas and I have a lot of shopping to do, anyone up to shopping with me on Saturday? I need to buy for my brother, sis n Law, Ofc. Holt, and Taylor (ummm... and maybe one little gift for Marley).
Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

My mom's ward also got split. She now has to drive further as well. (she'll be at your bldg) She's really bummed because she's been in the same bldg/ward for the past 35 years.