The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's REVOLUTION!

Okay, I know it is resolution, but I thought it was hilarious when Marley called it a revolution.  I guess in some ways it can be.  My New Year's Resolution isn't just one thing.  I have many:
Physical Appearance:  I want to become more active.  I want to run at least 4 days a week for the whole year.
Education:  I want to become more techy. I want to use technology in my classroom more so that kids are engaged.
Home: I want to keep my house clean and tidy.  I will do a load of laundry and fold it the moment it comes out the dryer.  I won't let the dishes pile up longer than a day.
Spiritual:  I want to read my scriptures everyday for at least 10 minutes ( I would say 15, but I know that will be hard, 10 feels manageable.)

Here they are... let 's see if I can do it!!!

No comments: