The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Saturday, January 24, 2009

WW update...

Well I really wanted to give an update everytime I went to WW (Weight Watchers). This week has been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to post what I lost from my voluptuous body... 1 and 1/2 pounds. I know, it was a little disappointing, but it was a loss. I am definitely expecting a greater weight loss this Monday, but who knows. It is a total of 5 and 1/2 pounds... better than gaining I guess. I need to lose 10 more pounds just to be back where I was in September... suck! But then I can really feel better about myself. Anyway, wanted to thank everyone for their help and volunteering to walk with me, Thanks Jessica!!!! However, I have been so extremely busy with work, parent teacher conferences, yearbook, and children, that I am just not finding the time or energy to excercise. I am in no shape to excercise! I am really wanted to do more in the next coming months so we'll see if I can fit it in... I will let you know how it goes on MOnday!

P.S. Glad to hear Ed is not dying!

3 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

I'm glad your glad! FYI... I happen to have found those pounds that you lost. Feel free to take them back anytime.. free of charge!

Benefit for Caden Johnson said...

Congratulations Misty on the weight watchers. I know you are super busy.

Jessica said...

Sorry Misty. I guess I was signed in with Tommy's e-mail. So the one that says Thomas is me (Jessica).