The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long over due....

Okay, it has been way too long since I posted, a whole 4 pounds ago! Yep, in the last 3 weeks I have lost another 4 pounds which is a total of almost 10 pounds (9.4 to be exact). I can sure say that I feel much better. I haven't been exercising as much as I would like, but Colby has been forcing me out of bed on Saturdays for a nice long run (well, more like, walk, run, walk, walk, run).

However, I have discovered a new way to exercise, bike rides! We have been wanting beach cruisers for a while and are always hearing how wonderful the bikes rides are from my cousin Jeni. Jeni and Robbie go every Saturday and so for Valentines day we are going to join them. I am so excited!!!! We pick the bikes up Saturday morning and we are headed off for some excercise! So if you see adults on some nice looking beach cruisers, that would be the Holts pretending that they are in San Diego! Hey, if I can't go to the beach, bring the beach to me :)
P.S. All I am missing now is Toto!

6 comments:

Kenna said...

Awesome congrats! I wish I could find the motivation to exercise:)

Edna Guerrero said...

I'm with Kenna on this one... I have the desire to loose weight.. I just don't have the motivation to exercise. When I think of beach cruisers I think of Pee Wee Herman.. so now when I think of Pee Wee Herman, I will think of you and Colby. ha ha.. I crack myself up.

Sherry Stark said...

I am sooo digging the beach cruiser! She's very pretty Misty and you will look awesome gliding down the city streets on her - but I think you should throw them both in the back of your truck and take a 6 hour drive to Mission Beach :)

Beth said...

Is that the cruiser you got? I was totally looking at that same bike at the bike shop yesterday and was really wanting it! So cute!

Misty Holt said...

Yes, this is the bike I got... it is an Electra Gypsy. If you want to come over tonight and check it out you can. You can go on a ride! It rides so nice... if you get one we can go on rides together... I need to find a partner to go crusing with since Colby works evenings!

Rejli Wodecki said...

I'm so jealous! I love it. I was supposed to get one for Christmas, but I got my stainless steel appliances instead. pretty fair trade... but I'm still getting the bike! Maybe for mother's day. I may have to come check yours out.