The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, January 12, 2009

In case you were wondering...

I haven't fallen off the deep end. I am no longer depressed... my depressions never last longer than 24 hours, life is too funny to be DEPRESSED! Ok, so here is my game plan... at school my friend Tiffany put together a biggest loser competition. All the grade levels are competing against each other to hold the title of Biggest Loser... I am just really excited to wear that crown. I have been running the stairs during my prep, after school, and the plan is to eventually get to my cousin's house to walk at least 3 times a week.
Okay, so are you dying to know how I did this week? You know, the weekly weigh in at Over Eaters Anonymous (Weight Watchers)? Okay, well four pounds are now missing from my voluptuous body. That's right, 12 more pounds and I will have all of this Holiday weight off and I can start focusing losing weight!
On a serious note, please say a special prayer for us... Colby took the AZ POST today and gets the results in the morning. It is not just a test, but a life change, a second chance, test of faith, pay off of perseverance, and most of all a dream come true for my husband. Thank you all who take time to read what is going on with the Holt's.

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Good luck, Colby! Hope to hear great news soon.
And good job Misty! You are strong and can do anything you want to. Look at everything you've accomplished all while being a mom.
Wishing you the best!

Callie Thurell said...

Good luck to the both of you!

Sherry Stark said...

So I read your post AFTER the awesome news on Colby's test. I don't have to tell you here how ABSOLUTELY proud I am of him and you. I know it was incredibly stressful throughout the entire academy. Life changing - for sure!
Keep focused on your goal- Of course you will make it!
I love you - Aunt Sher