The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ornaments... getting ready...


Bub, Marley, and Ofc. Holt working hard

Kennedy and the finished product.


Taylor kept reminding everyone that she takes after her mom and that she is crafty, naturally.

Marley wrote everyone's name on their ornament... FHE fun!

Tonight for FHE we made Christmas Ornaments. It was a lot of fun. I have a container of ornaments my kids have made at school, and these are the ornaments that I hold close to my heart. Not the Lennox ones that I paid an arm and a leg, or the hallmark ones that I had to sell dog for. They are ones with a simple picture surrounded by golden noodles, or painted puzzle pieces. I love these ornaments. Well the kids are getting older now and are not making these ornaments any more at school (dang NCLB). So I bought two kits from Hobby Lobby and we made our own. This was such a great way to celebrate the season approaching us. I think I even talked Ofc. Holt into putting up our Christmas tree this Wednesday. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment :)

1 comment:

Sherry Stark said...

Awesome Misty - I should be working - but here I am at school showing off your BLOG!! I have always known that Ms. Taylor was JUST LIKE HER MOM - Yeah, I'd say clone.