The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, November 30, 2009

In case you were wondering....

I have decided that I would like to make a posting on my blog at least every other day. I know how much I look forward to reading my friends' and family's blog, and so I want to do more blogging. Anyway, top 5 things that happened to me today:
5. I was running so late this morning that all I had time to grab for lunch was an uncrustable.
4. I video taped first period to turn into ASU
(
Today was my first day back teaching in 10 weeks, rude awakening.)
3. I had to make a Quick Trip to QT for some well needed Midol.
2. I had a really good laugh with Tiff after a really long day with a bunch of 7th graders.
1. Kept my promise to my 7 year old that we would go see Christmas lights for FHE.
(well kind of, I told her we would ride our bikes, not happening, TOO cold!)


No comments: