The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sedona Getaway

We went out of town for the weekend to Sedona... it was so much fun. I really loved being with Colby and having no worries... it was an awesome. I am so thankful that my mom took the kids for the weekend. I am so lucky to have her as my mom. We ate everything in sight, Colby ordered duck at this restaurant and he loved it. Colby and I had such a good time... we are going to go on more weekend getaways!

Here is a picture of me with all of my treasures from a thrift store!

Colby and Robbie

The bikes loaded up and ready!

1 comment:

k-lo said...

Looks like you guys had a blsat! So yu are close and don't call!!! We could have met for lunch. But I will be back down on Sat, 3/21. We will be cleaning mom's shop. you know one she posted pics of on her blog??? So maybe we can get together before we head back up the hill Sat evening!!!!!