The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, March 16, 2009

Marley's 7th Birthday

Well this is way over due, but I haven't had anytime to get this done. Marley turned 7 years old exactly one week ago today. It is amazing to me how time has just flown by. She is the brightest kid I know and she will agree with me. She is so intelligent and wise for her age. She loves to dance and sing. Her nickname is midget since she is the smallest kid in her class... she is often mistaken for a 5 year old, which makes her very angry. But regardless of her size, she is mighty. She is so excited that she has one year before she gets baptized. It doesn't seem possible that 7 years ago I was giving birth to my last child... but it has. I can't imagine our family without our Little Miss Marley. She got a new bike that she has been practicing riding... it is so funny to listen to her talk to herself... she says things like, "Okay, all I need to focus on is my balance." I think to myself, I wish some adults can have personal dialogue with themselves the way Marley does. We would live in happier world. She is such a doll and I feel lucky that the Lord trusted me to raise such an awesome little girl.

3 comments:

k-lo said...

WOW! Seven already? Are you sure? Where does the time go?

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Marley.

Sherry Stark said...

The thought of her being 7 blows me away -