The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disappointments...

Well now that I am 30 years old, I would have to say I am not new at being let down. Not many of you know, but we made an offer on a house close to my work. The realitor said we had a really good chance, but as it turns out there was a better offer. What a disappointment! I really thought we had it... I mean, I was putting an offer for the first time on a house and I was at ease about the whole thing. I thought that it meant that I was doing the right thing and the house was meant for the Holt Family, but it just wasn't in the plan. Now back to the drawing board, looking for another house...

4 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Awe.. bummer! That just means you need to move closer to me!

k-lo said...

That is a bummer! So maybe you should head north! Colby can be a cop here and you can teach! hehehehe I know your sticking down there, but it would be fun to have you guys in our ward or area again!

Gardner Family said...

Forget about being close to work. That is sooo over-rated. Move by us next to the lovely White Tanks!

I can't believe how cheap houses are here. Kind of made me sick when I got my Property Tax Notice the other day. But we wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Except maybe the south of France...

Sherry Stark said...

The only reason you didn't get the house is because it wasn't the perfect house for you - that house is out there - waiting for you to find it :) Keep looking.....