The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

update

Quick update on my new years resolutions:
Education: My students have commented on how much technology I have been using!  All of my bellwork each morning is done on the SmartBoard and created by me? (Or my partner in crime Tiff:)
Physical Appearance:  Well the first week of course I did well, but last week was a challenge because Marley and myself were really sick, didn't happen. But on the brighter side I have lost 15.6 lbs in 16 days! Woo Hoo!
Spiritural:  Still struggling with this, but I have made a big effort into trying to make up my minutes on Sundays, does that count?
Home:  I haven't done the dishes everyday, but I have been doing them more often.  Laundry, I so set myself up for failure on that one:)

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

You my dear are simply amazing! You make me proud!!!! Oh and did I mention that I found those pounds that you lost! I use technology in my class everyday for EVERY subject. Here's a website that I use often and has thousands of power points that you can use and edit to your liking. http://www.pppst.com/