1. I make cookies with the kids, just because
2. assist them on things they need extra help with like multiplication tables
3. cook an actual dinner and enjoy it
4. allow friends to come over
5. cuddle with Marley on the couch without a hundred things running through my mind
6. watch the sun set from my back porch swing while listening to Don Williams or George Strait
7. talk to Ofc. Holt about little things, nothing too important
8. go grocery shopping without a time constrant
9. do laundry because I can, not because we have no clean clothes!
10. do the dishes when I feel like it
11. Scrapbook and play with the cricut
12. search the internet for crafts that I would like to do
13. go shopping on other days besides Saturday
14. enjoy my Saturdays instead of running around like a mad woman because it is my only day to run errands
15. I can continue but I think you see my point...
I am sad, so sad... Ofc. Holt told me today that I needed to find a new job if I didn't like the one I am doing, but wait... I love my job! It is just the chaos I feel the entire time from August to May! The guilt I feel from not taking my kids to church activities because I have too many things to do, or just wiped out from the week. Or feeling like I have to schedule time with my husband because we never see each other. I hate feeling to tired to help my kids with homework or my patience has official ran out because I had a rough day, or my yucky commute 2 hours a day... the guilt, the guilt, the guilt just builds up...
Did I mention that I hate meetings? School meetings, one of the biggest waste of my time... that is what I'll be doing for the next 3 days... AAAAAAA!!!!!