The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessed.


I have been very reflective the last couple of weeks and trying to pay close attention to how blessed I am. I don't really need to go in great detail, but it feels really good to know that my Heavenly Father looks out for me and my family. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We never get to go to church with my parents, so we joined them in Vineyard Ward for Easter Sunday. It was nice and worked out great since I didn't have to teach the Young Women on Sunday. I am so grateful for my family and their examples to me. Well anyway, 5 1/2 weeks left... do you know what I am talking about???????

3 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Dude... don't do that... 5 1/2 weeks for what? I'm assuming the end of school maybe? I have 6 1/2 weeks left but who's counting? By the way... you are so dang sexy beautiful!

Sherry Stark said...

26 days...

They could be the best days of my life - so- I will not count them down, instead I will look forward to each and every one of them and squeeze as much joy as possible out of each moment :)

Indeed you may be blessed - but you've worked very hard to earn your blessings!
I love you!
Aunt Sher

Diane's RR spot said...

Love your pics. It must be Easter that has caused an episode of gratitude. I have felt the same way. School no doubt is over in about 5 weeks.