The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Schools back in session, woo hoo!



Well here we are, first day of school. The kids were so excited! They don't really get nervous, but Kennedy complained of a tummy ache. The first day was interesting, I had several different rules that has started and I am trying to adjust. Kennedy goes to school at my school now that she is in Middle school. She is missing her old teacher, but I think it is getting better. Taylor had a rough first day, her bff is not in her class and she didn't have anyway to play with (didn't last long, believe me). Colby is so quiet and independent. He loves his teacher, and only got one think time this week, but he wanted us to know that he told the truth. Telling the truth is just as important! Okay, now for Marley. She is in the gifted classroom, ummm...., and she has 2 teachers. She got off the bus and ran to the van yelling, "school is awesome!" with both hands straight up in the air... gotta love it! She gave me the biggest hug and said, "My teachers are AWESOME!" That made me feel really good. Everyone is doing really well. I have to admit, so far this year is 100 times easier then last year. The kids have adjusted to the commute and Marley has adjusted going to school. Last year was stressful. But things are going much smoother now. I believe that this is going to be an amazing year.

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

I still can't believe that all of your kids are in school already! Dang.. you are OLD! ha ha. You are such an amazing woman! I wish you the best year thus far!!