The Incredible Holts

The Incredible Holts
copyright@ Rejli Photography

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Twins turn 10...


Yes, you read that correctly, they are ten! Can you believe it? I can't and I am the one that gave birth to them! They are such a blessing to our family... they are two of the most loving children that I know. Colby has really grown up now that he is the "man" of the house (his father keeps reminding him of that). He is always worried about me and does anything to make my day easier. Taylor is a minnie me, so of course she is a delight! I love these two so much and can't imagine my life without them. I feel so blessed to be their mom.

2 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Whoa.. YOU are getting old! Happy birthday to the twins!

k-lo said...

HOLY COW!~ 10 years old???!!! I can't believe it! They were only 5 when I moved! Doesn't time stand still if I'm not there? They look like great kids, Misty, goo job!